What we do
Time: We meet every Wednesday, starting at 19:15 for 19:30 prompt. Finish by 21:30 (2 hours).
Venue: Avenida General Norton de Matos, 4450-208 Matosinhos (get in touch for details).
19h30 – 20h00 Guided sitting
20h00 – 20h15 Walking Meditation
20h15 – 20h30 Deepen the practice (dharma talk video, book reading, etc.)
20h30 – 20h45 Tea Meditation
20h45 – 21h30 Dharma Sharing
What to bring
1) Something to sit comfortably (e.g. cushion, meditation bench, yoga mat, etc.)
2) Water bottle and cup
3) Proper clothing that allows you to sit on the floor
4) Small blanket (optional)
Who can come
In order to enjoy and appreciate the session, there are just a few necessary conditions:
– You are open to practicing Mindfulness meditation or you have experienced it before
– You are at least 18 years old
– You have been confirmed for your visit (see CONTACT).
A small donation to support room rental and website (hosting and domain) is appreciated.
Sessions are either in Portuguese or English.
It is difficult if not impossible to practice the way of understanding and love without a sangha,
a community of friends who practice the same way.
Thich Nhat Hanh